Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Mission Field

Our Calendar Wall 
Tomorrow is the first day of the new school year! This will be my 8th year teaching, 2nd year in kindergarten! My kids from my first year of teaching are starting 9th grade! It amazes me how the time goes by quicker each year! 

Tomorrow I will welcome 28 little blessings! Yes, 28 and yes, I will choose to see each one as a blessing! Each of them were "fearfully and wonderfully made" by God (Psalm 139:14). God has brought each one to my classroom. They are all there for a purpose and through the power of the Holy Spirit living in me I will do my best to make sure that they have the best first year of school possible. 

Please join me in praying for this school year, this class God has brought together and that the love of Christ will shine through me to them- not just on day one but until the last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment