Sunday, May 17, 2015

Song Sunday: O'Lord

I cannot believe it is already Sunday again! We are halfway through May and I feel like it just started. It really brings to mind Psalm 144:4-

Man is like a breath: his days are like a passing shadow. 

and James 4:14-

You don't even know what tomorrow will bring-what your life will be! For you are like smoke that appears for a little while then vanishes. 

Life might seem long at times, but the older I get the faster the years go by. Life is precious-I don't want to miss any plans the Lord has for me because I am pursuing what I want. God put me on this Earth for a reason and I want to seek Him each and everyday. 

Back to Sunday-Song Sunday-Week Two. I hope last week's song "First" was an encouragement to you. This week I am sharing another song from Lauren Daigle's album How Can It Be. As a child of God, living the Christian life, really living for Christ, will become less and less popular. The cost of following Christ will be high, but it will be absolutely worth it. This song, "O' Lord", is refreshing. It inspires me to continue standing firm in the faith and confirms that God will, in His time, take all that is wrong and make it right. Have a blessed week in Him! 

Though at times it seems
Like I'm coming undone
This walk can often feel lonely
No matter what until this race is won
I will stand my ground where hope can be found
I will stand my ground where hope can be found 

Oh, O' Lord, O' Lord You hear my cry
Your love is lifting me above all the lies
No matter what I face, this I know in time
You'll take all that is wrong and make it right
You'll take all that is wrong and make it right 

Whoa....

Your strength is found 
At the end of my road
Your grace it reaches to the hurting
Still through the tears and the questioning why
I will stand my ground where hope can be found
I will stand my ground where hope can be found

Oh, O'Lord, O'Lord You hear my cry
Your love is lifting me above all the lies
No what what I face, this I know in time
You'll take all that is wrong and make it right 
So right, right, so right 


No comments:

Post a Comment