Monday, December 30, 2013

Blessings

This year has flown by! I feel like we were just at the end of December 2012. As days fly by, it is so easy to focus on the negative and what we don't have, but want. In 2014 I want to be a more thankful person. A person who complains less, rejoices more and radiates God's love. Apart from God, none of this will happen. With God all things are possible. I am making a list of the blessings God has given and things that I am thankful for as 2013 comes to a close. This list is just a beginning...there is so much more. 

1. God
2. His Son, Jesus Christ, my Savior 
3. the Holy Spirit 
3. my salvation
4. everlasting life
5. unconditional love
6. endless grace
7. continual mercy
8. that God is always with me
9. His strength that allows me to do all things 
10. peace beyond understanding
11. the Bible
12. freedom to worship without fear of prosecution
13. freedom of speech
14. freedom, period. 
15. freewill 
16. my family
17. my church family
18. my small group
19. a house to live in
20. heat in the winter
21. AC in the summer
22. a car with a heater/AC
23. clothes
24. food
25. shoes
26. blowdryers
27. makeup
28. Christian music
29. Christian authors
30. Christian podcasts 
31. my job-a dream fulfilled 
32. friendships
33. Cedarville 
34. my health 
35. the fact that God has enabled me to still teach full time
36. being able to go to the gym even if just for a short time
37. nature
38. sunsets/sunrises
39. snow-its so pretty when its falling
40. shoveling-yes-because I haven't been able to in years but have twice already this year
41. clouds-I love looking at the clouds. 
42. books
43. energy drinks
44. health insurance
45. a computer
46. a cell phone
47. a kindle
48. Facebook-so I can keep in touch with friends near and far and see how God is working in their lives
49. pictures
50. the ability to sing-even though I cannot carry a tune :)




Linking with Titus 2 Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment