Friday, July 12, 2013

Every Good and Perfect Gift...

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. ~James 1:17 

And the blessings continue...

26. my job as a kindergarten teacher
27. the gifts God has given me to do my job well
28. the opportunity to show the love of Christ to my students, their parents & my colleagues 
29. that I live in a state that has four distinct seasons
30. for eyes that can gaze upon God's glorious creation
31. the beautiful fall foliage
32. the sparkling snow
33. the blossoming flowers and trees
34. the splendor of the sun
35. for ears to hear the Word of God
36. for Christian radio programs I can listen to daily
37. for a phone that is always with me and serves many purposes 
38. for a bed to sleep in
39. for a laptop where I can write this blog ;)
40. for access to the internet
41. for central air-conditioning 
42. for heat in the winter
43. for gluten-free food 
44. and that it is sold everywhere now, not just in health food stores
45. that I am able to take this summer off and rest
46. that I can learn how to cook
47. that I can read through the Bible in 90 days
48. that I can pray anytime, anywhere, no matter what 
49. that God heals my heart when it breaks
50.  that God satisfies my every longing  

Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise His holy name. 
~Psalm 103:1 


1 comment: