Wednesday, July 3, 2013

One of those days...

  • where the past few sleepless nights have caught up with me
  • when the pain overtakes my body and doesn't seem to relent
  • where I find myself complaining and grumbling
  • when I long for the swift return of my Savior 

Today I am begging the great Physician to heal my body! I am crying out for Him to restore me completely! I refuse to let Satan win the battle, because I know Who wins the war. God is with me always, through each "one of those days." To defeat the enemy all I need to do is sit at my Creator's feet and seek Him. This song was on my playlist this morning and it relaxed my mind, soul and body. God has everything under control, nothing surprises Him. Melt in His peace, His love is overwhelming! 


Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. ~Psalm 84:10

Linking with One Sharendipity Place

No comments:

Post a Comment