Sunday, July 7, 2013

Tuesday Prayers

This Tuesday I am going to have a cortisone shot in my left elbow and have some moles removed from my face. Please pray for peace and pain tolerance as my body does not tolerate pain well. The littlest things can send overwhelming pain throughout my body and cause increased fatigue. My left elbow (the whole arm actually) has been beyond tolerable lately and I am actually looking forward to this shot. However, that does not take away the fact that I know it will hurt and that hurt will last for a few days. I am praying that the days following though will be well worth the initial pain. I have never had a mole removed before though and the thought of it being done on my face makes me cringe, but it is a necessity.

Thank you so much for your prayers! 
I pray God blesses each of you! 

Is anyone among you in trouble? Let them pray. Is anyone happy? Let them sing songs of praise. Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective. 
~James 5:13-16


No comments:

Post a Comment