Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Cry

Three more days of school left and I cannot stand anymore...sometimes literally...but God has carried me through this school year. My first year downstairs in the basement, my first year in kindergarten, my first time having to be utterly and totally dependent on God-sometimes just to stand, just to walk, just to wake up and get out of bed. Some days I look back on and I have no idea how I got through them. Then I stop and smile. I know-the only way-my faithful God. My God who upholds me by his righteous right hand (Isaiah 41:10), my God who gives me strength like the eagles to soar, to run and not grow weary (Isaiah 40:30-31), my God who never leaves me (Hebrews 13:5), my God who supplies all my needs (Philippians 4:19).

My cry to God everyday seems to be "Lord, I need you!" and that is just the way He wants it. That's how I can be thankful and rejoice in the midst of chronic illness, crushing fatigue, singleness...I wanted to share with you the song and lyrics by Chris Tomlin that has encouraged me. 







Linking with The T2 Women

No comments:

Post a Comment