Monday, June 10, 2013

To Make Christ Known

I love the Duggar family! They are an amazing example of living out your faith. This family has not only encouraged my heart as well as many families across this country, but has taken a lot of criticism for what God has called them to do at this time in their lives. Yet they keep serving Him faithfully! 

This article was awesome and I encourage you to read it! It blessed this weary mind! Michelle Duggar says this is her family's mission: "To make Christ known...to love the Lord and serve others, to make Christ known." They are answering the call. I want to answer the call to- to make that my mission- in every thought and action- that Christ is my life, He is my everything, He is my ALL! 

http://www.billygraham.org/articlepage.asp?articleid=9456

How can I keep from singing your praise?
How can I ever say enough?
How amazing is your love! 
How can I keep from shouting your name?
I know I am loved by the King!
And it makes my heart want to sing! 

How Can I Keep From Singing? 
-Chris Tomlin song lyrics 

No comments:

Post a Comment