Sunday, June 28, 2015

Be Still

I started this blog 3 years ago. Last year I did not write any posts as I was happily living out my dream. I thought I had met the man I was going to marry and I was done blogging for a while. That all changed almost a year later and my dream crashed and burned. 

God performed a miracle to bring me to where I am now in life. I have learned the height, depth and breadth of the everlasting love of God. I have felt His comfort, His peace and His mercy. I have learned the truth Paul writes about in 2 Corinthians 9-His grace is sufficient. 

This is my 100th post. It excites me and humbles me to see how God has used this blog in my own life and in the lives of others. As this world continues to reject God and His truth, He calls us as believers to be still. He is sovereign. He is still in control-always! Song Sunday comes from Jeremy Camp's album I Will Follow and is aptly titled "Be Still." 


Be still and know that I am God. 
I will be exalted among the nations, 
I will be exalted in the earth! 
Psalm 46:10

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post! What the unbelieving don't and won't understand, is that the way you know about God and truth, is through feeling it. The confirmation that God does love us and does know what we are going thru, and can consecrate it to our own good, is through constant prayer and then pushing through our trials with believing hearts and then comes the sunshine! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete