Monday, April 29, 2013

Fearfully & Wonderfully Created


For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb.I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. -Psalm 139:13-14 (NKJV)

I saw this video today (below). And it absolutely broke my heart. I know it breaks God's heart. Why? Because He created us! He created us in His image! He formed our inward parts and knew us in our mother's womb! We are fearfully and wonderfully made! 

The Kermit Gosnell trial has brought abortion and infanticide to the forefront of our country. Finally the media has no choice but to report on this disgusting and heartbreaking story and the stories that have come from just this one clinic in Philadelphia. Every time I hear an update or see another video, I can hear God's voice telling me to pray. Pray, pray, pray! So I will and I hope you will join me in praying that abortion will end and that this will be the beginning. Please watch the video below as it shows how callous and inhumane America has become. 



if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.-2 Chronicles 7:14

Linking with Titus 2 Tuesdays

No comments:

Post a Comment